online database

  • Subject: online database
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 14:51:06 -0500

Hi everyone
	I made a rough start on a database of hostas, I can change things
easily if we do it right away. If anyone has any comments about
different fields or would like to work on it let me know. This is a
simple database but everyone could work on it and use it online. No one
would have to have any software involved to use it like access or other
database programs. I will add search capabilities soon, like if you
wanted to find all blue, large hostas, or small, yellow ones, or all by
a certain hybridizer, this database will work perfect for that.I will
take away the printout part because it would have to print too much to
download each time if I didn't.
	If 10 or 15 people added a couple of hundred plants apiece it wouldn't
take anyone long, maybe each could be responsible for a couple of
letters of the alphabet. If no one wants to help it is history but at
least no one can say they would like to have it anymore if someone would
do it.
http://auctionsight.com/form.html
http://www.auctionsight.com/cgi-bin/plantlist/readfile.cgi
--