Re: [hostapix] Re: online database

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] Re: online database
  • From: m singer <nmb@ameritech.net>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 18:18:08 -0400

OK, I'm willing to help, I only have one suggestions, I think that the
'color' field may need some more thought. the current examples are going
to be hard to search on because there isn't a color in the field. Maybe
it should be 'center color/edge color' (gr/gr works just as well as
gr/wh or wh/gr or even 2 separate fields). I just can't see how to get
it to differentiate bl/wh from gr/yl when the field has edge-var in it.