Re: [hostapix] Re: online database

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] Re: online database
  • From: bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 17:36:46 -0700

m singer wrote:
> OK, I'm willing to help, I only have one suggestions, I think that the
> 'color' field may need some more thought. the current examples are going
> to be hard to search on because there isn't a color in the field. Maybe
> it should be 'center color/edge color' (gr/gr works just as well as
> gr/wh or wh/gr or even 2 separate fields). I just can't see how to get
> it to differentiate bl/wh from gr/yl when the field has edge-var in it.

Hi Mary
	This is what I mean about we need to standardize colors and sizes. The
search will find anything with a b in it such as b or bl or blu or blue,
etc but it would be better to have this thought out before we start.
Hank said we should have radio buttons with the colors already decided
which would be a good idea. If we come up with some standards then I
could change the program to reflect that.
Bob        Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne Waukon, Ia 52172
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
		Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/