Re: [hostapix] Re: online database

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] Re: online database
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 18:50:34 -0500

Township wrote:
> O.K.   as long as there is no time pressure, I will do a couple of letters.
> Assign them to me, but if you give me the  real biggies, please be patient!
> Correct me, but there is no real time limit right?
> If it were winter....( ya I know it feels like it)...well, we would be more
> timely!

Hi Barbara
	As soon as we decide what fields there should be we could decide which
letter someone does. I sure have no objection if it took all summer into
the fall. It would be like the library anyway, never done completely.
	We need to get some impute as to the fields and things like what colors
we should list them, etc. Then we could move ahead.
                Websites http://gardensights.com
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/