RE: [hostapix] Re: online database & color study

  • Subject: RE: [hostapix] Re: online database & color study
  • From: "Lori J" <ijatson@prodigy.net>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 21:03:18 -0400

Hi Bob,

You are a gem you know....

Anyway, regarding color; two years back a bunch of folks were involved
in color comparisons for like Hosta and in different parts of the
country. Now, I don't want to create more work, but wonder if we can
align the flower color with the study.  Dipped if I remember who I
mailed off the results too though... Does anyone remember? Has the data
been published somewhere and I missed it?

Lori