Hostas in France

  • Subject: Hostas in France
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 22:29:47 EDT

Hi all,
Sorry to hear that the frosts have done so much damage to the hostas this year.
This morning I woke up to 30 degrees. The weather men said 40 for the low.
Tonight will be the same thing.
I have given up on the covering for this year.

I am leaving for France on Wed...
Are there any place to see hostas in the southwestern part of France?