Re: question about blue hostas

  • Subject: Re: question about blue hostas
  • From: "Sandra Fain" <slfain@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 16:1:58 -0600

Narda, I don't see you much on here these days.  Good to see you.  :>)
Sent: 5/21/2002 11:50:19 AM

In a message dated 5/21/02 12:04:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< Sandra since I don't have one named just blue, it must be Lakeside Blue
Jeans. It is very blue and holds the blue well even here in the south.

Mary, I am looking forward to seeing how Sapphire Pleats does here in my
garden.  Was happy to get that one from you last year at Hosta College.

I really like blue cadet for a small blue, and have had real good luck with
Baby Bunting as a mini.  N.

--- Sandra Fain
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.