Re: Lakeside Blue Jeans

  • Subject: Re: Lakeside Blue Jeans
  • From: HoroRL@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 15:42:15 EDT

In a message dated 5/22/2002 2:52:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time, BugGirlX@aol.com writes:

I like this one best, what is the best place to get it?  I still would like
to try Am I Blue

Hi, Bug Girl:

The best place to purchase 'Lakeside Blue Jeans' is Lakeside Acres (about $25 plus shipping), Mary Chastain...423.238-4534.  I suggest you call to see if Mary has any stock left.

'Am I Blue' is available from Van Wade, (419) 883-3191, @ a cost of $50 plus shipping or Pine Forest Gardens, (888) 778-8863 or email at pineforest1@hotmail.com @ a cost of $35 plus shipping.

May I recommend writing to Steve Greene for his Hosta Finder 2002.  The spiral bound book is an excellent resource for locating the majority of hosta in the trade today.  Enclose a check for $12.00 each ppd.  His address is:

Hosta Finder 2002
c/o Steven H. Greene
36 Elaine Road
Sudbury MA