Re: Blue Arrow

  • Subject: Re: Blue Arrow
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 07:07:37 EDT

In a message dated 5/22/02 9:10:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
trueblue2@mindspring.com writes:

<< Odd that you should mention that, Narda - I don't know many who have
 Blue Arrow, but those who do see it in my garden always make note of it,

Diane, that is exactly my opinion.  I picked up six of them for five dollars
a piece a couple of years ago to place in a large space in the canyon at
school.  The leaf structure is truly unique, they make a statement planted as
a group.

Funny, I took a group of third graders out to draw and plant in the canyon
last week and one of the little boys said, "Wow, Mrs. Miller, I have never
seen this many hostas before."  Amazing how some kids are just inclined to be
plant lovers even at an early age........love to see them develop.  (the kids
that is).

N.