Library List

Hi All,

Bob went thru and updated the Excel file of listed cultivars at the Library.  That list is available in a Word doc that is 3 columns and prints out to 16 pages.
If you would like a current list of the cultivars either photos and / or Lemke files that are at the Hosta Library to aid you in participating in the Library Photo Contest, E me privately and I will be happy to send you either the Excel file or the Word doc.

It is a handy reference to have and even check off which cultivars you already own when you are hosta shopping or to write notes on all season.

Happy hosta picture snapping!

cb

Carol in CT z6/5
http://www.hostalibrary.org/lists.html