Klez going around again

  • Subject: Klez going around again
  • From: CBCTPLANT@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 22:42:51 EDT

Hey gang,
Both Bob Axmear and I just got private messages from 2 different persons who
are members of these robins.
Just wanted you to be on the look out for strange posts from names that you
might recognize as the sender.
Bob got a message from me and I got one from Bobbi's address.  I don't think
either of us have the virus....the program has just used our address. Or
something like that.......
If it looks weird don't open it.
cb
Carol in CT   z6/5