classified ads

  • Subject: classified ads
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 11:02:09 -0500

Hi everyone
	I added a classified ads program to the library. I figure anyone can
list anything, some of the wierder headings I will probably remove
though. I added it mainly so people could list plants or supplies they
wanted to sell but not auction. I also figure retailers or wholesalers
for that matter could list whatever it is they want to list up to maybe
15 items, just not their whole website. This way it could be a place for
people to buy and sell at one central place. Give it a try, what the
heck. It is free.
http://auctionsight.com/cgi-bin/suite/classifieds/classifieds.cgi
--
Bye