hostas that you really love after a few years

  • Subject: hostas that you really love after a few years
  • From: SECK138@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 22:52:23 EDT

There are hostas we love when we first get them and sometimes continue to love them as they mature like delta dawn and there hostas that are OK when we get them but that we come to love after we have owned them for a few years in essence that do not truly come into their own until they mature. My list includes but is not limited to:  niagara falls, jade cascade, sweet tator pie, little wonder, LS san kao, obsession, tokadoma flavocirnallis, love pat, sagae, salute, blue arrow, montana mt snow, birchwood elegance, komodo dragon, montana kinkako, june, abba dabba do, sea monster, sea lotus leaf, green velveteen, reptilian, citation, elvis lives, golden teacups, potomac pride, on state, nigrescens elatior, satisfaction, Bobbie sue, sunshine glory, yellow river, lady isobel barnett.  What is your list?