Re: Elatior under nigrescens Elatior

  • Subject: Re: Elatior under nigrescens Elatior
  • From: Gardeningbuff@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 15:24:39 EDT

Thank you, Carol. Sometimes it's a bit puzzling for me to find them since I'm not all that familiar with the entire name for many of them. That helped.

The photos of Elatior are in the Library under nigrescens Elatior.   Interestingly, a new cultivar photo that Ray Wiegand submitted to the Library Photo contest is mentioned in the text with nigrescens Elatior.....
Bob is away for a few days and 'Ersatz' will be added to the Library when he returns.

Carol in CT   z6/5