Re: hostas that you really love after a few years

  • Subject: Re: hostas that you really love after a few years
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 19:26:46 EDT

In a message dated 5/27/02 10:53:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, SECK138@aol.com
writes:

<<  What is your list?  >>

I like most of the stuff that you have on your list, and have most of them
too!  I would add Dee's Golden Jewel, Spilt Milk, Embroidery, Delta Dawn
Streak, Green Marmalade.........Blue Angel is making a big statement this
spring. Still am waiting for Obsession to look like something.  I am thinking
of putting it in my bed of tiny hostas.  N.