RE: hostas that you really love after a few years

  • Subject: RE: hostas that you really love after a few years
  • From: "Pinterics, Michael W (MED)" <Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 18:57:13 -0500

Narda-

My Obsession (the hosta) is HUGE
this year.  Almost 2' across!  No
tiny hosta here.  I however don't
see the 'obsession' with this one.
It's nice, could take it or leave
it.

As far as long haul fav's... I have
to keep Regalia at the top of the list.
Sea Gulf Stream, St. Elmo's Fire, Silver
Bowl, Whirlwind, Dick Ward, Goldbrook
Glimer, Striptease....

Some newer additions, for me, that are
making a nice impression:  DreamWeaver,
Electrum Stator, Moonwaves, Northern Mist,
Lakeside Dividing Line, Blackjack... to
name a few.

Have a great weekend all.

Mike