Convention Request

  • Subject: Convention Request
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 11:49:56 -0400

Dear Lucky Convention Attendees:

If you are going to the June National AHS Convention I hope that some of
you will consider this request. I am looking for some people who have not
written for THJ before to try their hand at a paragrpah or possibly two,
about aspects this this year's convention.If you are a first time attendee
that would be even better, although old hands are welcome too.Bobbi Diehl
and I do the relatively new Q and A  Column for THJ. We would like some
answers about some of what you are going to experience there. The questions
are negotiable and may morph considerably depending on what you experience.

If you would be willing to get your feet wet with such an effort would you
please e-mail me privately and we can talk/negotiate a question that would
fit you and what you are willing to attempt.

Thank you, glen w.

" Qui me amat, amat et canem meam"
Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.