RE: H. 'Maekawa

  • Subject: RE: H. 'Maekawa
  • From: "butch Graves" butch.graves@sev.org
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 08:14:56 -0400

Glen

I have a potted Maekawa in the greenhouse this spring to see if I can get a
plant to flower earlier.
In Sylvania, OHIO (one mile from Michigan) Maekawa is the last hosta to
flower and I guess I
have been too lazy to save the pollen for the next summer.

You are certainly correct about the beautiful leaves.

butch graves