Dead Hostas

  • Subject: Dead Hostas
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 10:12:15 -0400

Hosta Brethren:

 It was a wretched winter for lots of us and I expect that many have been
keeping score of what hostas bit the dust this last winter. I hope that you
will consider sharing that information with the robins. And if you do I
would be interested in any hosta over the years that has met its demise in
your garden more than once. I am trying o respond to a question that came
into the Q &A section of THJ, and remain unsure of the best approach.
Thanks glen

eppur si muove.....Galileo.
Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.