Re: Dead Hostas

Gosh Glen, guess I should ask you to clarify what you are asking? Only hostas lost over last winter till now?

I have a list of 93 dead soldiers, but many of them were because of our move last year, not "just" winter kill. Don't think you're looking for the entire list, right?

Most heartbreaking loss to date? Tu Tu. It was just beautiful in our garden and then one day it was just gone. Like Poof. Dan dug where it was and nada, zilch. No disturbed soil so it wasn't...borrowed. :-(

Killed more than once...Pixie Power, Uzo-no-mai, Witches Brew, Spun Sulfer, Sea Ebony, Dorothy Benedict (Ouch, no, Double OUCH!) Hope & Gold Finger.

Such is life in the fast lane of hosta collectors...

Lu & Dan