Re: Dead Hostas

  • Subject: Re: Dead Hostas
  • From: DFHardt@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 12:42:22 -0400

Glen
Do you know if your going to the auction in Bridgewater?I'm going but I think they want a count on how many are going to have lunch. Who do I contact for that info??
I lost two Gold Regals that I had for several years.I also lost Golden Delight and Sugar Daddy that I potted up in August.I feel kinda lucky that that is all I lost.
Planning on coming up in July. Probably 2nd week
Dave

--
Dave Hardt
3 BA Drive