Re: Dead Hostas

Glen,

just about everything I had growing in pots-Salute, Komodo Dragon, Ghost
Spirit--gone. Also, Northern Exposure severely stunted. In the garden, Bold
Ruffles came back barely--this one I can't explain as it is in the best
location on my property and is perfectly located at the perimeter of one of my
spinners (sprinkler).

Ray