(no subject)

  • Subject: (no subject)
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 10:32:28 EDT

Long time since I posted to the open, so this is probably the wrong address.

Just found missing, Arch Duke and Lakeside Party
Dress,,,,,,Wah...............I loved both those and they are a couple of years old so I thought that we
were through the time of danger.

Ann Arett and subcrocea are both looking like someone chewed them up and spit
them out, will dig, put some fungicide on, and replant in another location.

Anyone know a good way to get rid of ants without using chemicals?  N.