dead hostas???

  • Subject: dead hostas???
  • From: "Hank Zumach" zumach@execpc.com
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 09:31:48 -0500

Hi All--Among all this gloom and doom about the hostas that didn't make it,
let me add this upbeat note.  I have only lost one or two hostas in the 11
winters I have been gardening.  One was in a pot and I'm not sure if there was
a second one.  I don't use pots at all anymore and I mulch the hostas (and
other perennials) their first winter.

Hank Zumach
Stoddard, WI