Re: Innvasive Companions etc

  • Subject: Re: Innvasive Companions etc
  • From: Ray Wiegand wie1086@earthlink.net
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 21:16:41 -0400

Glen,

I am not sure of the proper latin name, called 'Snow on the Mountain' as I
know it. Maybe somebody can help with the name. Its a light vine with
variegated leaves (green and white). This stuff will grow and grow and fill
in all the blank areas up to a foot tall. Loves water! Give it some sun with
the water and it becomes one dense jungle. Dig it out--I guarantee you will
miss enough for it to grow back in 30 days. I have not seen it kill hosta,
just bury them in foliage. Keep it away from any hosta less than 18" tall.

Ray