Re: Innvasive Companions etc

  • Subject: Re: Innvasive Companions etc
  • From: MWenger798@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 21:32:22 EDT

It is unusual how some plants take over for some people and just don't do
much for others.
I also got Snow on the Mountain last year if hopes it would "take over" and
area.  It has not.  It is nice and full this year but I don't see it creeping
anywhere yet.  Of course it is in some shade and has not flowered for me as
yet.  Maybe once it does it will spread by seeds.  I was hoping it had rhizomes
that would spread for me.
Mary