Re: Innvasive Companions etc

  • Subject: Re: Innvasive Companions etc
  • From: Ray Wiegand wie1086@earthlink.net
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 22:11:28 -0400

Mary ,

If you planted it last year and it is full this year, you have a great start. Give
it a couple of more years-it will spread. It transplants easy enough if you want
to force it to spread quicker. It has spread 2' in any direction over the course
of a year for myself.  Still not fast enough? Keep it moist daily--like "near a
swimming pool with kids conditions". Foot traffic will set it back (or control