Convention Confirmations

  • Subject: Convention Confirmations
  • From: Giboshiman@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 19:18:19 EDT

I am writing to help ensure that we have gotten all the registrations from
those that believe they have registered to attend the AHS National Convention in
Falls Church, VA, June 18-21, 2003.

We have had 1 instance this week where someone sent in there registration
form and a check, but it has yet to be delivered by the postal service to our
convention registrar (and it was mailed 19 days ago).  Sandie Markland, our
registrar has sent everyone who has registered for the convention a confirmation
either by email, or by snail mail.

If you have not received a confirmation from Sandie, then there is a good
chance that you are not registered to attend.  If you have not received a
confirmation from Sandie Markland and believe that you are registered to attend the
convention (do not confuse this with your hotel confirmation number), please
contact her as soon as possible.  She can be reached at sam020857@msn.com or you
can call her at 703-690-3021.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the convention!