From: owner-hosta-open@hort.net [mailto:owner-hosta-open@hort.net] On
Behalf Of SMRDH@aol.com
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 11:56 AM
To: hosta-open@hort.net; hostapix@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Compost Tea

I have been hearing a lot about "Compost Tea" lately. Is anyone familiar
with
it, are you using it? Are you seeing a difference in your plants? I'm
hearing
a lot of hype and I wondering how much of it is true, or is it a
gimmick? A
local nursery wants $5.00/gallon (if you bring your own container). I
would
like to hear about real experiences with it and not just from some
person/website
that is selling it.

Sue