Re: Innvasive Companions etc

  • Subject: Re: Innvasive Companions etc
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 08:56:29 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/03 9:29:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time, shouck@dmcom.net
writes:

> I've tried for two years
>  to get the variegated form to grow in an old hedgerow here behind the
hostas
>   It just never took, amazingly. I've just got done pla

Snow on the Mountain, hard to figure out. Have love the stuff since I was a
small child and it grew by the porch at my Aunt Mollie's house.  It made a nice
edging to the porch and was mowed down when it meandered into the grass.  I
have it growing under my deck right now and it makes looking under there a bit
more pleasant.  It wanders out into the beds and is easy to pull.

Ray is right, it can get up to eight or ten inches tall.  In a vase the
foliage looks like a beautiful bouquet for days and days.  A nice filler for cut
flowers.  N.