Re: NE Ohio Arboretums?

  • Subject: Re: NE Ohio Arboretums?
  • From: Len Phillips <lenphillips@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 15:38:40 -0700 (PDT)

Andrew, if you are in NE Ohio, you might want to consider a swing into
southern Michigan to see Hidden Lake Gardens in Tipton.  The Hosta
Hillside Garden features an impressive hosta collection including hostas
from the Benedicts.  If you are tired of looking at hostas there is also
the dwarf and rare conifers collection just around the lake from the
hostas and an excellent gift shop and conservatory.

Send me a private email if you need additional information.
Len