Jim Hawes

  • Subject: Jim Hawes
  • From: "Bill Meyer" <njhosta@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 20:16:35 -0400

Hi Everyone,
        I'm sorry to report that Jim Hawes has passed away. I don't have much
information as yet, but he left us on April 18th. I have been trying to track
down more information and have been contacted by his daughter June. She will
be calling again to let me know more. Please copy to other hosta-related
lists.
                                                         ..........Bill Meyer