On my way to Iowa

  • Subject: On my way to Iowa
  • From: "Rejean D. Millette" <bomil@ca.inter.net>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 11:40:57 -0400

We are registered to go to AHS Convention in Iowa.

We want to leave couple days ahead and stop to see different gardens between
Montreal, Canada and Iowa.

Any suggestions?

Reggie D. Millette

Visit my web site: http://www.hostas.ca or http://www.daylily.ca
View more than 1400 pictures in Photo album.
A new section: Hostas flower beds
Already 941,651 pages seen.
Sign my guest book and send me your comments.