Re: Sum and Substance & Striptease

  • Subject: Re: Sum and Substance & Striptease
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 10:13:42 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/04 11:50:35 PM, gw1944@vermontel.net writes:

<< Hi Guys:

 Just because it's raining outside AGAIN, I am trying to make a
comprehensive list of sports out of H.'Striptease' and H. 'Sum and
Substance'. Two years ago I had such lists...I know they are sadly out of
date. Any help would be appreciated (registered or unregistered plants).
Thank you glen

"A book is a mirror. If an ass peers into it, you can't expect an apostle
to look out." Lichtenberg

Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont
05156
Te >>

Glenn,  whoops only one 'n',

The quickest source to the answer to your problem can be found in the Hosta
Library in the Lemke's Database section,   Click down to the 'Sports Families'
section and scroll down to 'Striptease' and then 'Sum and
Substance'.  A new listing will be made  when I get the 2003 registrations
posted.  Next look at the 'Sports Families' which lists the parents of a long
list of sports. Then if you would like to know who originated each hosta go to
the Listing called 'Intros.'  Last, but not least, look at the 'pdf' files for
all the information I could gather on each hosta.  It will tell you where to
look for further information.

Now I wonder what time the 12 o'clock noon whistle will blow,

Lemke' Master List of Hostas
        Lemke's Data Base
        Marvin 'Mike' Lemke
        3615 Davisson Road