Re: 2003 Registrations

  • Subject: Re: 2003 Registrations
  • From: Giboshiman@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 11:38:28 EDT

There has been no "policy change." I will check with Jim W. to see if this
was an entry issue or registrant driven.  Jim had his network fried and may not
be responding to messages sent to him as he is not getting them.  He is also
going to be going on vacation soon.  I will try to get back to everyone ASAP.