Re: Flowers on "Elatior"

  • Subject: Re: Flowers on "Elatior"
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 06:46:00 EDT

In a message dated 5/30/2004 4:10:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dash@rochester.rr.com writes:
anybody tell why this is happening? Is the plant not "Elatior?"

John, sorry I did not get back to you on your Elatior pic.  Your plant does
not look like mine.  I will post a pic of mine on Hosta Pix.  It doesn't look a
whole lot like any in the library either.  Some of the experts may have to
chime in here.