Re: 2004 Hosta registrations

  • Subject: Re: 2004 Hosta registrations
  • From: "Tim Saville" timsaville@breathe.com
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 09:09:09 +0100

On a tangent it is interesting (and confusing ) to find that 2004 has been
similar to 2003 in as much as there are two or three registrations where a
name known to me has been used to register another's hosta. In 2003 Ron
Livingston was particularly unlucky I thought  to get two of his unusual
monikers "confiscated". I guess registration as soon as possible must be the
answer for all us data-rites, unless you use a prefix of course. Life is
tough enuff when you have over 6000 names to juggle.
Tim OTP