Re: 2004 Hosta registrations

Bobby Baxter - Wake Forest, NC wrote:

Wow!! I had no idea that there could be so many unregistered "garden names" out there for hostas. It is definitely a problem that needs to be dealt with for the benefit of all.

Badges? We don't need no stinking badges. We're the hosta police and we've come to burn all your unregistered hostas for the benefit of all.

Sorry, but I don't see that it's all that big a problem. I think the real problem will be when we get 57,655 registered hostas. My guess is that about 50,000 were named and registered for no good reason.