Re: 2004 Hosta registrations

  • Subject: Re: 2004 Hosta registrations
  • From: "Bobby Baxter - Wake Forest, NC" irismoose@daylily.net
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 07:41:15 -0400

Dan, why are you so bitter? My son was 5 years old when he selected that name for my first daylily registration. I wish I knew the exact number of children that are growing this daylily and are learning to appreciate gardening and know how to keep it fun.

Upon visiting your web site I noticed you are into fairies and that you live "where the fairies roam." You have wonderful instructions on your web site about how to construct a fairy garden using hostas. Dan, you need to stop hanging out with those grumpy fairies and find yourself a happy fairy.

Bobby Baxter

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lu & Dan Nelson" <hostanut@bellsouth.net>