Re: Hosta ID needed

Hello Mike, I can't ID any of your plants, but I would dearly love to have one shown in the top pic. I have around 400 in my collection, but can't seem to get enough. We have ideal growing conditions here in the western North Carolina mountains. If you ever get the plant ID'd and have a source for it, I would appreciate receiving it. Good luck.
John Lanier