Re: hosta Gabriel

  • Subject: Re: hosta Gabriel
  • From: "Jan Evans" goldfinch@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 07:32:38 -0500

Well, my son has been all those and more but is now almost 33 and (sorta)
human *grin*. However, I don't think he will bring much in the way of trade;
he thinks he was named after car shocks.

The hosta library says it was introduced by "Meyer".  Does anyone know how
to get in touch with him?  "Meyer" is followed by NR which I assume means
not registered?