Re: hosta Gabriel

  • Subject: Re: hosta Gabriel
  • From: Alttara Scheer alttara@earthlink.net
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 11:01:26 -0400

That is the plan, evil brood in tow!

;-)

On May 6, 2006, at 10:55 AM, Glen Williams wrote:

GLEN!

So nice to hear something from you.

I think I now need to locate 'Wild Thing', 'Devil's Spawn' and
'Troublemaker', in honor of my own kids.

Maybe my next hosta should be called H. 'Evil Brood'.

LOL!
Hi Alttara,

Nice to hear from you. It's been a wretched year, but am committed to go to
Philadephia, First Look, and my first and only National Hosta Convention in
June. Will be pretty limited but figure I should go once. Hope you will be
there.....will be happy to see the new gems at First Look. glen

"Do all you can with what you have in the time you have in the place you
are."-Nksoi Johnson "Equatorial pygmies know your opinions."

Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont
05156