Re: DISCUSSIONS

  • Subject: Re: DISCUSSIONS
  • From: butch ragland wilddog_202@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 14:59:20 -0700 (PDT)

I went thru some of the crazy times and don't want
that which is why I tried to say clearly I would not
return to that!
Your response gets my sermon on volunteerism; what
ever a volunteer does is good enough. And, I don't
think we disagree or I think I'm restating your point.

I do know that all revolutions begin with an idea,
some of which are just terrible. One day photos
appeared in the Journal and whole world changed. Is
there another idea as revolutionary out there.
I also know that those who run an organization just
don't always know what people want.
Forums are by nature about sharing ideas, views,
pictures, etc so this may be the best place to
ruminate. I'm sure the volunteer workers throw around
ideas but that is a small circle. Since I've not
volunteered lately then I have no call on their time
or energy and have no rights.
And I'm not sure what drove you to shout, are you off
your medicine?

"You don't know what you don't know" Art Purma

"Sometimes its not what you know but what you know
that ain't so". unknown to me

Butch Ragland
Jury Verdict Reporter
http://mail.yahoo.com