Too beautiful

  • Subject: Too beautiful
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 09:05:46 -0400

Greetings Fellow HJosta Folk:

It's too beautiful not to e-mail (and I have an ulterior motive too.)

All is raked here. The pips are up but there is nothing unfurled. Got sun
burned yesterday working outside. We have our own hole in the ozone over my
little village. HAve registered for First Look in Conn - easy access this
year. As I type this I swear I am watching the shadowson the lawn take mass
as tree buds unfurl. Magnolias about to let go of their blossoms.

A Plea for non hosta information. Am looking for lots of blue eyed grass.
Any source I have found have been sold out. I discovered , despite debate
in the past, that it is a realtive of the iris. I lust for the plant this

In any event may you all spend the day in your gadren. Screw work.   glen

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!' He chortled in his joy..........
Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont
Tel: 802-885-2839