Re: Welcome to our new home

I pick up the odd one or two.  I bought a Sum and Substance last year, for
example, and am looking for a plantaginea ( think I got that right, still
haven't unearthed my gardening books, maybe tonight).  And I do like the
looks of "Tattoo" ( is it named after the character on Fantasy Island?) and
a few others.  But I doubt I will ever be as compulsive about buying them
as I am hardy geraniums or old roses or even peonies.  At least I hope not.
 I only have so many trees to plant under, and no intention of planting
more trees- well except for the ash, and the heritage apples, and the
Bob Campbell