Re: Mammals, etc.

Hello!
I would like to add my thanks to eveyone else's to Joanne for the fine job she
is doing.
A solution to the vole problem in my garden that may be useful to others is
mouse traps with peanut butter for bait under an old clay pot or plastic 1
gallon plastic pot with a rock for ballast over the top of it to keep dogs
etc., away. I place them over the runs and have found voles up to several
times a day. This seems to work for me but so far I have not had  a severe
problem with them.
My hostas are all up but it has been raining almost daily here.  That means I
don't have to water in the hostas I move while it's raining. It is May after
all and there is just so much time!
Terry
Zn6 Cincy