Re: one more to go

In a message dated 5/5/1998 2:34:42 PM Central Daylight Time,
mikecook@pipeline.com writes:

<<
 What does the damage look like?  I have some irises that have what appears
 to be 'wet spots', with holes in the center.  This is not quite the same as
 the raggedy appearance slugs give to a hosta.  I have already checked the
 irises for borers, but they are not present.

Re 'Neat and Tidy'==dig it up.Put the plant in a sunny place for a day.
Replant.