The Lunarias

All this talk about the money plant has piqued my interest. I was able to find
a source for L. annua 'Variegata' here in Indianapolis.Unfortunately they only
had a rather puny one---but viable. BUT I have been given a clump of L.
rediviva, the perennial, by a gardening friend. Even if it did not flower, the
foliage, which is toothed, fits my "look." Sorta like a cambre with jagged
edges--almost could be mistaken for a Ligularia form.
For Indy ppl: Rosie's @ 105 at College has oodles of lunaria annua.
Clyde Crockett z5