Re: H. 'Pandora's Box'

<< Subj:	 Re: H. 'Pandora's Box'
 Date:	98-05-06 09:45:35 EDT
 From:	jopyz@earthlink.net (Joanne Pyszczek)
 Sender:	owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
 Reply-to:	hosta-open@mallorn.com
 To:	hosta-open@mallorn.com

 We'll have to compare notes as the season progresses, I ordered it too
 after seeing several pictures.  I believe it's a sport of Baby Bunting
 so should probably grow well.
 Joanne
 jopyz@earthlink.net

 > I just ordered this hosta a few weeks ago. It sounded spectacular! Anyone
else
 > have it? I was curious about growth rate. It never even crossed my mind
before
 > ordering.
 >
 > Thanks!
 >
 > Mike Groothuis >>

Mike and Joanne,

It is a very good grower, for me .  Not very long out of tissue culture and
already full size and dividing.

Jim Schwarz  z 4     Dubuque, IA
JIM'S HOSTAS

P. S. Mike, you are scheduled to have yours shipped next week. OK?