Re: H. 'Pandora's Box'

In a message dated 06/05/98 19:32:00 GMT, Jim Schwarz wrote:

<< Mike and Joanne,
 It is a very good grower, for me .  Not very long out of tissue culture and
 already full size and dividing.
 Jim Schwarz  z 4     Dubuque, IA

I can certainly back up what Jim said, I received a Pandora's Box in my order
from Robyn Duback. It is growing well and i've been able to divide and share
it already.

Glen Pether